Our conference voting solution allows your members to engage in your online meeting and participate in live voting, wherever their location.
Benefits of Conference Voting:
- All in one meeting and secure live voting solution
- User-friendly system (administrator and user)
- Available as a self or managed service
- Pre-registration function for attendees
- For, Against and Abstain, and candidate live voting
- Anonymous and non-anonymous live voting
- Send meeting and voting messages via the system
- Set voting time window
- Set different voter groups for different questions
- Withhold or publicise results to the attendees
- Presentation design functions (images, text, video, documents)
- Two slide options – presentation and voting
- Questions and comments function
- Customise with your brand identity (logo, colour scheme etc)
Unlike some other virtual meeting platforms on the market, Conference Voting gives you the extra function of voter security, as it has actual accredited live voting technology at the heart of its functionality. Our online meeting system is based on encrypted communication and allows for complete separation of Voter ID and any votes cast when generating results. Furthermore, the platform is hosted in a secure and reliable hosting facility.
Prior to the meeting, attendees receive an election code-protected link to access Conference Voting. Only validated participants can attend the meeting and vote in real-time. An observer mode allows others to watch the meeting but does not allow them to vote.
Conference Voting Platform – Device Compatibility
Our Conference Voting platform supports multiple devices. Attendees can login to the platform (direct from the email or SMS link sent via the system) on a PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone. So participation is possible wherever your attendee may be!
All-in-one Conference Voting is an ideal hybrid meeting solution for remote and physically present meeting attendees.
- Self Service: Clients can run their own meetings independently with our self-service option.
- Managed Service: UK Engage will set up and configure key parts of the system, enabling you to present directly.
Conference Voting can be integrated with our other online democracy solutions. For example, we can register candidates for election prior to the meeting with our online candidate system.