Online Election Services
Online voting is a popular voting mechanism used in organisational elections, ballots, polls and referendums, and to submit a proxy vote for an AGM, due to its security, speed, simplicity and cost-effectiveness. Online voting is also extremely versatile and so can be used with other voting services such as postal ballots, SMS text voting, telephone voting. Our system supports popular voting systems including first past the post (FPTP) and the single transferable vote (STV).
We believe we have the most modern and secure online voting system on the market and, unlike other online voting systems ours can support elements of your brand identity to help aid member engagement with your brand or organisation. Our online voting system offers many benefits for clients and their members.
Our ‘election hub’ is a digital election system for nominations, elections and engagement. A versatile and bespoke portal, it supports each stage of an election or ballot, plus can be used to engage with your voting members. The election hub supports online candidate nominations and links to our secure online voting site. Our election hub is flexible and components can be used together or stand alone. For clients who want to handle the nomination process internally, our secure online voting platform can be used on its own.
Engage with members:
- Develop a brand-compliant election hub
- Build your virtual election community
- One-stop-shop for all election-related information
- Encourage participation and support debate through social interaction
- Post updates, news and election results
- Members register their nomination for candidacy
- Specified word-limits support quick and efficient candidate applications
- Save applications and upload photos
- Moderation and ‘go live’ functions for candidate statements
- The most secure e-voting system in the UK
- Encrypt each and every election
- One, two and three-factor verification available
- Apply your brand identity
- STV and FPTP voting methods
- Fast, efficient and easy to use