Fully managed elections and support for Students’ Union Elections
Engage can help your Students’ Union connect with its members
UK Engage provides a comprehensive electoral support service tailored to the requirements of Students’ Unions.
Whether you want a fully managed integrated, including on campus polling stations, internet and text voting or simply require some advice on making your elections more effective, UK Engage has a solution to meet your Union’s needs.
The UK Engage service does not start and stop with theitself. If you require support planning the election, chairing hustings meetings, developing publicity ideas to maximise participation or candidate training, talk to us about building a solution around your members.
Typical services used by our existing university clients:
- On-site polling stations, staffed by experienced independent officials
- Stand alone or fully integrated internet and
- Clearly designed ballot papers incorporating candidate photographs
- Prospective candidate briefing sessions/training
- Independent chair for hustings meetings/candidates’ question time
- Student media guidance and briefings
- Transparent on-site vote counting
- Full Returning Officer Service
- Writing/revising election rules
- Managing nominations procedures
- Investigating and managing complaints
- Support for consultations and club/society elections
- Email support for candidates and Union members
To find out more about the unrivalled support that UK Engage can provide for your Students’ Union , get in touch today.