Terms & Conditions – GFTU-50 Promotional Code
1. The promoter is Print Image Network Ltd trading as UK Engage (company no. 4009079) whose registered office is at Image House, 10 Acorn Business Park, Heaton Lane, Stockport SK4 1AS
2. The “GFTU-50” (‘discount code’) can only be used by any General Federation Trade Union (‘GFTU’) affiliates and their members.
3. By using the discount code the organisation is agreeing to these terms and conditions.
4. The code is valid for a single use only, i.e. one use per election.
5. The discount code will only be applied whilst the organisation is a full affiliate of the GFTU at the point where services are provided.
6. The discount code may be retracted, without notice. Any prior acceptance of the discount code will be honoured.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for the discount code not received for whatever reason.
8. Print Image Network Ltd, trading as UK Engage, reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions, without notice, in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of our control.
9. A 50% discount of the administration fee* aspect of any election will be applied to the invoice, where the discount code has been accepted. *The administration fee relates to setting up the election, it does not include printed or electronic solutions used to conduct the ballot, and excludes postage costs.
10. Any use of the discount code will be at the discretion of Print Image Network Ltd trading as UK Engage.
11. No monetary or product substitute shall be offered as an alternative to the discount code.