Information we collect
Information for doing business
Information for marketing purposes
By interacting with UK Engage via this site, emails, events, direct mail, telephone and social media you can engage in various activities including downloading relevant content such as white papers or case studies, voting in polls, trialling online demos, subscribing to our newsletter. Your personal identifiable information may be required to engage in these activities. The types of information that may be collected at these pages and elsewhere include but are not limited to: name, job title, company, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number.
How we use the information
If you are interacting with this site we may use the information you provide in the following ways: –
- To respond to a direct request for more information, a request for pricing or a proposal of our services.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services by tracking page visits and evaluating the content that visitors find most interesting.
- We may use personal information you have willingly provided, by email, phone or mail depending on your selected preferences, to fulfil requests for marketing communications including publications, papers, case studies, newsletter, demonstrations, products or services information, unless otherwise requested by you.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We may use this information to notify you when you have won one of a contests or prize draw as part of an event we have exhibited at.
UK Engage will not use or transfer personally identifiable information provided to us in ways unrelated to the ones described in this policy without also providing you with an opportunity to opt out of these unrelated uses.
Collection of information by third-party sites and sponsors
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device. They enable our systems to recognise your browser in order that we can provide you with easy use of the various services available on the website.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. They do not, by themselves, tell us your email address or other personal information, unless you choose to provide this information, by completing one of our forms. In this instance the personal information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
If you wish to learn more about cookies go to www.allaboutcookies.org
Our commitment to security
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure and in order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online, to maintain data security and correctly use the information we collect. We follow accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, can be 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information. The Internet by its nature is a public forum, and Print Image Network Ltd encourages you to use caution when disclosing information online. Often, you are in the best situation to protect yourself online.
Access to the information which you have provided will be limited to authorised employees as required for the purposes identified above as well as IT security and maintenance.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, please be aware that by doing so you are opting in to communications, we will always give you the opportunity to opt out and indeed honour your ‘right to be forgotten’
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by updating our contact preference form
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the address below. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
Retention of personal information
The content of this website is provided for information purposes only. No legal liability or other responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of UK Engage for any errors, omissions, or statements on this site, or any site to which these pages connect.
How to contact us
10 Acorn Business Park