BID ballot services for local authorities
UK Engage are a BID ballot supplier and provide BID ballot services to local authorities. We have a huge amount of experience administering the ballot process for Business Improvement Districts, providing a professional and efficient service for new and renewal BID ballots.
We provide a full and transparent service for local councils that are overseeing the Business Improvement District and require an independent company to scrutinise the ballot. Whatever your requirement, we will work with you to ensure your BID ballot runs smoothly, adhering to all stringent timescales that are involved in the BID ballot process.
We are a member of various BID network groups and so we’re aware of any changes to legislation. We also have a solid understanding of all types of BIDs, including Industrial BIDs and Tourism BIDs.
- Full and professional advice to all stakeholders
- Confirmation of all legislative matters and results thresholds
- Complete and full liaison with the council
- Handling of all data from the Election Management System
- Design and print of all BID information and ballot papers
- BID advisory and voting packs, where required
- Expert support throughout the process
- BID votes receipts
- Returning Officer functions
- Results notification
Community Governance Reviews
Neighbourhood Planning Referendums